Friday, November 30, 2007

The VOICES

                                                    

Yesterday, I was still nervous from my Interview, but I was satisfied with my answers to the interviewers' questions...

Today, I am reviewing the week and hearing the voices in my head... the "I shouldas..."

Abba, NO. Please don't allow me to doubt. Keep my faith strong...I want to continue to believe in your promises...

They say that things happen for a reason... I think I dropped my handwritten 23rd Psalm at the place where I interviewed on Thursday. Did you plan that, Lord? Were you trying to tell me that is where I will be planted?...

The typing scores did not show my best work, but I did well. The interviews and typing test interfered with the training I was going to do to learn how to fill out income tax forms, but I will have another opportunity a week from now...

I had two interviews this week, but the job I want is the one I interviewed for on Thursday. The job I want fights for something that I believe in, meets my education and background, does not require working at night or weekends, and it does not require much traveling.

Make it happen, Lord! Open the door!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You hang in there Winivere I feel something will come shortly to your advantage.Prayers continueing for you.You did do well in your interview.I bet you looked lovely too.Have a great day.Lovely graphics you show here.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

You did your best and if its not meant to be something better will come along.  But I KNOW you did well!!  Sorry I haven't been to read the past couple of days...I'm excited for you!

Bethe  PS.  I like the Kissing Santa/ALOHA tag...I wish you tagged for people : ) You are getting mighty good at it.

Anonymous said...

i really hope u get the job you want.

Anonymous said...

The right position will come.  This one sounds good though.  Just remember to keep an open mind.  You have such beautiful graphics on your journal, I love to just come and look.  Have a great weekend.  
                                 Smiles,  Leigh