Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Count Your Blessings

                                                        

                                     

Don'tcha just love these Marilyn Monroe photographs?! I know there is another one somewhere on the web, but AOL was giving me problems so I was not able to save it, and now, I cannot find it. If anyone should come across it, please send it to me. I would love to have the set.

                                                         

As mentioned in previous entry, all of the jobs I have applied for have been jobs that I do not want. There is one job, however, that I have applied five times for. That is the job that I want, but I have had no response from that employer... until today.

This morning I received a phone call from a woman who scheduled me for a typing test next week! I was disappointed that the job is not for the one that is in the town where I currently reside, but I am so grateful for this opportunity.

Thank you so much, Lord, for opening up a door of hope for me!  

Don't wait until Thanksgiving to give thanks. Give thanks everyday. May your day be blessed. =.)

                                         

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have  a great Thanksgiving and I will second you in saying  to be Thankful every day,not just on Thanksgiving day.I do hope shorltly you will find work which is of your choise.Good Luck .Prayers being said for you.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http;//journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Sugar

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, SWEETIE!!  Good luck with the Interview!

luv ya,  Bethe    

Anonymous said...

And blessed it is!  Happy Thanksgiving Winivere!!  Love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your job interview....June:)

Anonymous said...

Good luck in all of your job search efforts. I am in the same spot as you and I know what you mean when you talk about your frustrations. I have a degree as well as other skills and employers won't even look at me because I have never worked in a law firm before. All of my qualifications went out the door.

In the mean time, I have temporarily stopped looking for jobs and focused on volunteering instead for experience, and also because I am tired of driving myself crazy.

Hang in there, something has got to give. Next year should be better for you as more companies start hiring early in the year.