Thursday, November 1, 2007

Saint Anthony

                                      

Saint Anthony is the Saint that people call on when they have lost something. I have lost a lot of things in my lifetime, so he should always be in my prayers!!

You might have seen him on Real Women Have Curves when America (Ugly Betty)'s mother hangs him upside down so that her daughters can get married. She had two statues hanging upside down, one for each daughter. I thought that was funny. Some statues are made so that you can take the baby off until he performs the miracle for you.

Me~ I do not believe on forcing a Saint to help me by turning his image upside down or removing the baby, but I have lost a house, a brand new car, lots of money, and lots of material possessions.

I could really use Saint Anthony's help right now to find a job. I do not know why it is taking so long. I think God is probably busy moving people around so that He can put me in their place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I named my middle son after St Anthony one of my favourite Saints.Well Anthony is his middle name.Isn't that picture just beautiful.The right job will come along only when God finds it for you,will he put you where he knows you belong best .Have a lovely day.God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers hon....I will pray you can soon find a job....June:)