Monday, November 26, 2007

Tink-ing About You

.       

 QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

Which is your worst vice? What part(s) of your body do you have to use to make this vice a reality?

 OBSERVATION OF THE WEEK:

Find a napkin, paper towel or handkerchief of your choice. You will be using the same one all week. If you use a handkerchief, you can wash it at the end of the day but it must be dry enough to use the following day. Whenever you are tempted to commit this vice, wipe down the body part(s) that will make you commit this vice. Did you use the handkerchief at least once a day? Were there times when you forgot to use it? Did anybody ask you what you were doing? Did this exercise help you to gain some control over your vice? Write about it.

 

LOL @ yes... I did another Quiz:
What Famous Pinup Are You?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatfamouspinupareyouquiz/

You are Maryiln Monroe
A classic tortured beauty
You're the dream girl of many men
Yet they never seem to treat you right

LOL @ they mispelled Marilyn, but yep, that describes me. I'm every man's dream!!! LMAO...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I am a nightmare, lol. At least I am when my hubby pisses me off then I become his worst nightmare, lmao. Have a god evening. ((((hugs))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Didn't understand the whole vice thing...but then again I'm slow....June:)