Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Observations

My answers to Monday's Tink-ing...

 OBSERVATION OF THE WEEK:

Pay attention to the bodies of the people around you this week. What are you thinking when you look at them? How would you compare your body to theirs?

We all have the same body parts, but not every body is exactly alike. "Average" bodies have no shape. They have no breasts and they have no butts. They are actually quite "stick-like."

Although I did not approve at how some larger women dress, it was not what they were wearing but the confidence that they had in themselves that helped them to carry it off.

In summary, I don't want to be average and I don't want to look like a stick. I think the most attractive females are the ones who have curves and ones who are confident enough to wear something just a little bit daring.

Also, no matter how fat I get or how fat I think I look, there is always someone out there who wants a body just like mine.

I am impressed with myself this week. The Time Change was another time to start over. It was the start of a new chapter. Change is always difficult, but it looks as if I am back on track.

Win =.)


Tags: ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats funny

Anonymous said...

LOL........to funny.........June:)