Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday Tink-ing

Good Morning!
Just trying to get a little bit organized at The Glass Box. I have decided to make my "Tink-ing About You" on a Monday, so I have moved my Saturday entry here. Sorry for the repeat. Happy Moons-Day, everybody! Make today the start of a great week!
 
.       

 QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

If you look in the mirror and think you look fat, describe what being fat means as it pertains to you.

 OBSERVATION OF THE WEEK:

Pay attention to the bodies of the people around you this week. What are you thinking when you look at them? How would you compare your body to theirs?

If you are trying to lose weight, write an entry in your journal and leave your link in the comments section below so I can find you. If you are not trying to lose weight, your answers might be an insight I have never thought about! (You can write your answers to both questions in one entry.)

I hope I can get some feedback from your entries for these questions/thoughts by Friday. It would be helpful to know other people's views as I continue to travel on this weightloss journey. Hopefully, this idea will make weightloss conscious and serve as a reminder that I have to put the air mask on myself first before I am able to help somebody else.

 Tag by Debbie

Comments transferred for this entry from over the weekend:

This entry has 3 comments:

#3 Comment from ceilisundancer
11/4/07 8:03 PM

Eh!  But, I would like to get back into better shape again.  Had so much on my mind the past few months, eating healthily has not always been a big priority.  And, have to admit, I HAVE noticed some bodies lately:)  Dag, you aren't referring to specific male bodies, are you?  Okay, okay, it's a start............  hehe.

Good ideas here, Win.

#2 Comment from astoriasand


I don't look in the mirror anymore.I just ask others how I look .It's less painful,because they usually give you a complement,which make sme feel good  lol!!Have a great day Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES/

#1 Comment from tampa0503
11/3/07 7:21 PM

I would love to lose these 20 lbs. When I look in the mirror, my clothes are too tight and are uncomfortable.  My boobs are falling, and I no longer have a waist.

I know I am only a size 10 (on a good day) a 12 on a regular day. And I have friends dying to be my size.  Big problem...my boobs hurt.  My bra size was always a 34, barely B.  Now its a 34 C, almost D. I don't know what to do with these things.

Sandy is a size 22, but I don't see that when I look at her.  I don't see that at all. I see my best friend!

Bethe     http://journals.aol.com/tampa0503/palm-harbor/ 


Tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you could transfer comments.  Cool!