Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It Only Takes a Fairy

              

I don't plan to be here tomorrow, so I am posting this for Thursday. I love fairies; don't you? LOL...

Overall, it was a pretty good day today...

I was surprised that Kelly Services called me  to do another test, so I went, and I passed the test... Too bad there was no assignment, but it was good to hear from them and for them to update my application with the results of the tests I took...

I found out that I was not selected for any of the jobs that I previously interviewed for and I was not even selected for an interview for the other jobs that I applied for... What's the deal? I wish I knew... Where is that fairy when you need her?! LOL

... But I did find two jobs to apply for today, so I did that... Here's crossinig my fingers... again...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I worked with this fairy tonight also!  Have a great tie Thursday.  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

I love that little fairy.  Soooo cute.  Nice job.  Good luck tomorrow.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Like you I am wishing that fairy would turn up for you,  soon !!  take it easy all will be well...  Love  Sybiol x

Anonymous said...

Awwww Winivere all I can say is they don't know what they are missing not employing you.LOL!! Look what fun they would have ,Not to worry as long as you can get by.Prayers being said for you all the time.Lovely graphic.Love the colours they are so so pretty.Have a lovely Thursday.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed :o)  Nice to see Too Wun Foo on that tag :o)  I love that movie xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Don't fret about the jobs, Wini.  I know it's hard but it's not you.  It's just that there are sooooo many people vying for the same jobs.  There are hundreds of applicants.  Megan lost her internship and is really struggling to find another.  One more week and back to waitressing she has to go.  That is not a great choice because people aren't eating out like they did because of the economy.  Hang in there...Love ya, Chris