Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cowboy Kisses

                    

Happy Wednesday! I always loved Wednesday, because it is in the middle of the week...

It has been so hot the last couple of nights... too hot to sleep... The April winds were nice... At least, there was a breeze, but the last couple of nights, there has been no breeze, just terribly hot and humid weather...

I was working on this tag last night... Although I am from Texas, I do not care much for cowboys, because once they put on those boots and that hat, you can't get them to wear anything else. I know a man that I have never seen without his cowboy hat...LOL... But I am pleased with the way this tag turned out, so I thought I'd share...

It seems as if I have been making at least one tag every day... LOL @ mustn't get too addicted to this PSP, because people might depend on it.... BUT it IS a good stress reliever... and lately, I HAVE been under a lot of worries and stress, no matter how strong my Faith in God is... It's just shows that I am NORMAL... LOL @ what IS normal anyway?!#

I visited Kath's journal yesterday, only to discover that she has been busy turning her little cottage into a  castle... How does she know exactly where to put things to make her cottage look so cozy and wonderful?...

I bought a pretty metal clock about five years ago, and I just figured out the perfect place for it a few days ago... lol...

It is so nice when you look at something and just know it is right...

It's kind of like when I make tags... I keep doing it over and over until it FEELS right... and sometimes, it just doesn't feel right at all, so I abandon it and come back to it at a later time, only to discover that I finally found what it needed...

When I wrote an entry about Jacob's ladder, Sybil sent me a beautiful  PostCard from England... It is a picture of the Bath Abbey Cathedral... It is very precious to me, because a reader gave it to me and because it has the angels from Jacob's ladder going up and down the ladders...

I look at it everyday and wonder what kind of frame I should buy for it and what kind of mat would look good with it... but what is most important is where should I put it?!  It is so special to me that it deserves a place of honor... One day, this PostCard will find its rightful place...And one day, I will find my rightful place, too!...

Abba, we have been through trials so much greater than this! It is just a job that I am requesting, Lord... something as simple as that...

Well, once again, I am off to LQQK for work... Wednesday is a day of the intellect and communications... I am hopeful that today will be better than yesterday...

My requests are humble, noble, and honorable, Lord... Please lift me up and grant me favor wherever I go today... Put Your angels in charge of me to guide me and protect me wherever I go... Put me in the right place at the right time...

 

I have lit a candle... Please keep my candles lit... Light any candle that is not lit...

Click here to see the candle


Tags: ,

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ride a horse save a cowboy...;-)
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

What a great entry today I love your cowboy tag ,you are getting very good ,yes Iwent to visit dear Kath too hasnt she been busy ,and how lovely it all looks .keeping fingers crossed for your job ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Wini, you have now passed me up with tagging.  I haven't made a tag since Saturday when we had class.  LOL.  I love the cowboy tag.  Very nice job.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

He will find a spot, just for you!  :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Win,  So glad that you liked the PC of the angels and jacobs ladder. It has been a lovely day here about 17deg. Centigrade here I am not sure about Fathernhight I suppose about 60 maybe.  Just lovely. mind you there has been a cool wind so not yet able to sit out.  Love Sybil x

Anonymous said...

Continuing to be hopeful for new and proper employment for you, Win

Anonymous said...

I think getting into PSP is a good way to keep your mind occupied plus it's free to do.  So, Wini, how did you get the cowboy and girl animated????  Love it!  Keep the faith...I'll light another candle.  Love ya, Chris

Anonymous said...

ok i snagged the cowboy woohoo you amaze me thank you

Deb

Anonymous said...

Adorable tag Win.  Reminds me of the Bull Rider I met a Rodeo just before I moved to Florida.  Would you beleive he was a Conneticut Cowboy?  LMAO! Yep, he put that hat on and thought he could ride a bull.  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Girl, your other two journals are getting awful dusty. What's up with that ?

Anonymous said...

I shall pop over and light you another candle xx  I don't blame you for making the most of the PSP.  I think you've got a talent so you definitely need to capitalise on it xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife