Friday, April 18, 2008

Tube Challenge

Our tags have not been posted to the group journal yet, but I am posting my results of this week's challenge... From now on, I am going to post my designs as SNAG ONLY... and tag only for close friends... Are you a close friend?! LOL... If you are a frequent reader, you are!
 
!winivere_DragonHeart
I tried to resize the graphic above. I hope it didn't take away from the tag itself by making it smaller... It comes out fuzzy if I try to change it back to size... Will need to keep as is...
 
!winivere_ColorMyWorld
Love the colors in this one. =.)
 
P.S... I was going to add a new journal, just for graphics, but I have decided to stick to this one instead...
 
P.S.S... The tags above are Snaggable... but please leave a comment to let me know you were here.
 
Keep smiling. =.)
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work Wini.  Why do you doubt yourself.  These are excellent.  I'm just doing the snag thing (except for friends and long time readers) so I'm just going to continue with one journal...but if you are offering then another journal would be appropriate.  Good luck.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Well, Dolly, if you consider me a close friend.....I'd like to have them both with Linda on them. :) They are both wonderful....and the Gorjuss girls are absolutely my favorite tags out there now!!! Really nice work Win...beautiful!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I am here I love them :o)  You are very clever xx  I think my favourite is color my world with the gorjuss girl in it x

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

HI Win...Gosh, your tags look great!!  I guess I better get going : )
hugs,   Bethe