Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Today's Interview

When I think if SPRING, I think of Spring Cleaning, so I made this tag today... I know I goofed up resizing the siggy to fit the image because you cannot see the little smileys as clearly, but it is only for moi so who cares! I still think it came out kinda cute. lol...
 
Well, I went to my interview today. The woman had that same "Interviewer Look"... You know... It is kind of like a deer in the headlights look... I hate that look, because it looks as if they are afraid that they may have to decide on you... It gives me the impression that they already have someone else in mind...
 
They must all go to the same "Interviewer's School." There was little or no expression on her face... I don't remember, but I don't think she introduced herself... There was a man with her, probably a lead worker, who was also taking notes...
 
I must admit that I was a bit disappointed to be interviewed by a woman, because in both my dreams, the interviewer where I get the job has been a man, but I went with the flow...
 
I found it strange that she had eight questions written down for me to see. I was to respond to the questions and they wrote down everything I said...
 
I would say that my answers were very good. There was one question that I may have failed to answer completely but I came back at the end with my ending summary... What I didn't like is that the interview was a bit too short... Maybe the woman just wasn't that good at interviewing people?!#
 
I got in my car and it seemed as if Jones put himself on automatic pilot towards my apartment... I had planned to go to the employment office, but then, I told myself that I would head to the apartment to eat first...
 
It was a good thing, too, because the telephone rang... I have another interview on Monday with another company...
 
OMGG @ I better get a job soon, because I might be running out of companies to apply for!
I love these little smileys... I wish they would come over to help me clean my apartment. lol
 
My idea of SUPERWOMAN is someone who scrubs her own floors. ~ Bette Midler
 
P.S. They have just showcased our tags in the Graphic Group journal, so I will post the tags I made last week in tomorrow's entry... We should be getting a new tube challenge tomorrow... I hope they will send more scraps in something other than blue... =.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed, Win - hope you get a decent job with a decent employer

Anonymous said...

I hope you find a job soon Winivere.  I went on the hunt for tubes and scraps today.  Then Steph sent us a bunch of tubes this afternoon.  I started putting a few tags on my blog today.  I guess it's time...lol.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

love your tags:) have a good thursday

Deb

Anonymous said...

Hi Winivere.I am just trying to go around a few journals just now to say thankyou for your kind words during my abscence from J/Land.Know you are in my thoughts and prayers and I shall be hopefully back soon commenting regular in blogs.At the moment I cannot find time to do so.I have to make my comments short as I have so many people to answer.So until next time Winivere  You look after yourself and Take Care friend God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Sometimes people are trying to make everyone they interview have a fair, equal chance, and hence prepare questions in advance and ask everyone theee same questions.  It's okay -- that job, or Monday's, right?!  You'll see!