Monday, April 21, 2008

Garden Of Life

                  

If your picture is not here, it is not because I have forgotten you... It is only because I do not have your picture!

One good thing I can say about AOL is all the beautiful friendships I have made... Many come and go, but they are not forgotten...

I was going to go to church this morning, but I got wrapped up looking up jobs on the web... I am happy to report that I found two that I am interested in and one that I am considering... I won't be following up with the employment center until tomorrow, though, because the pamphlet with the new job listings only come out on Tuesdays...

My worries kept me restling in my dreams last night... People probably feel as if I am crying wolf, because I am still here... Thank God I held on to the money I made from the previous job... but the money will not last forever...

Like a little child, I put my trust in You to take care of me, Lord... Thank you, Abba, for adding a little bloom of hope into my day...

XX,

 

I missed a step in making the Jar of Dreams, so I couldn't get it to be translucent... Use the white if you have a white background in your journal...

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice tag, my pic is on my side bar...:(.
Oh, well...I think you did a good job.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I hope you find something soon ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Your certainly into your tag making  clever you...Hope the internet jobs come up trumps.  Love Sybil x

Anonymous said...

Oh thats a lovely suprize me Motherhen in your graphic of friends LOL!! I do hope you get a job Winivere I am praying so hard for you every day.The last graphic you sent me I forgot to save as gif and the animation stopped.What am I like ?one big dopey Motherhen Haaaaa!! Keep up the good work your graphics are ace.I hope the searching for jobs proves successful in the near future. Take Care God Bless Love ya gal.Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Now whose obsessing about tags???  LOL.  I have been under the weather and don't feel like doing anything right now.  Good luck with that job kiddo.
Luv ya, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that there is a job worth pursuing!  Do let us know how that goes.

You're looking ahead, not crying wolf.  You've not misled anyone.

You're keeping up hope, while looking at the realities of various possibilities.  May your reality end up being GOOD!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tag....and I'm so honored to be on it :) This is the first time I have ever seen your picture and it was going by so fast, I could hardly see it!! But, you are beautiful.......and you look like someone, I just can't put my finger on it. Anyhow, you need to be more kind to yourself....because your view of what you look like is waaaaaaaaay off!!!!

Love & Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Isn't that cutest graphic!!  So Cool.  Good luck tomorrow and following up on the leads : )  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job hunting, as always my fingers are crossed for you xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife