Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Flowers Feed The Soul

                    

When I looked at the newspaper this morning, I had to ask myself: Why do they bother to add the Want Ads?!# There are so many ads to buy things, but there are very little ads for people who are looking for work... It is so sad...

So I am feeling a bit guilty about not going out today... It's as if I am playing hooky... but I needed a mental health day today, so I decided not to go out...

I didn't do much at all really except try to figure out one of the first tutorials that I missed and I took a nap... I got so frustrated at trying to figure out the tutorial that I cheated... a lot... LOL... Thus, the results of my efforts are posted in this entry... I was supposed to use a different image and arrange the flowers like a garden, but I like the way this come out... These roses are so pretty... I wish I had some flowers to feed my soul. (sigh)

Here is hoping tomorrow is a better day......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tag came out cute.  The tut's are to help up learn new things, not that we have to do it exactly.  You are using your own creativity and that's a good thing.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

It'sa gorgeous tag Win~A girl can never have too many flowers : )

hugsm  Bethe  

Anonymous said...

Well done Winivere the graphic is beautiful.Flowers for a lady.I love it.I think every woman loves flowers.What a pretty pink the roses are.The papers here are too full of adverts.So is TV Grrrr.I am still praying you get employment.I hope you feel much better today.In my thoughts and prayers  always.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Morning Win, hope that today is a flowery day for you ...what about a wee walk around town look in at a flower shop..no need to buy...just have a look...and pass on ,Thanking your blessings for being able to "see"  Love Sybil x

Anonymous said...

I like that effort :o)  It's really good xx  I don't blame you for taking a day out to yourself xx  I would if I could lol

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

u deserve a day to just relax. I love the tag at the top of ur page