Friday, April 25, 2008

Live Love Laugh

                        

This is another tag from this week's challenge. I have already finished the tags for next week. LOL...

When I came out of church, there was a woman who was standing beside her car with the hood up... She said that she had called her son-in-law to come to look at it.

In the meantime, a man had pulled his big truck by hers, but his battery was really small... It was so small that it really looked wierd inside his big truck... What was such a tiny battery doing in such a big truck?!# LOL

I have no idea what he was thinking, pulling his truck next to hers, because as it turned out, he didn't even have cables!

The woman didn't have cables and the man didn't have cables... LOL @ it never fails... I had to come to the rescue... again... So I open my trunk and pull out my cables...

The man with the big truck didn't even try for one minute to get her car started... He immediately gave up and told her that she needed a bigger vehicle to charge her battery... OMGGG... I can't believe he did that... He didn't even try!

So her son-in-law finally shows up... He is wearing a mechanic's uniform... BUT... GET THIS... He has no cables! OMGG...

LOL @ why don't men carry cables and why don't mechanics carry cables and why don't married women carry cables?!

Thank God for the power of the single woman! My cables have only been used on my own car once... All the other times, I have had to rescue men and women from this dilemma... So once again, Winivere did her good deed of the day and came to the rescue of a damsel in distress!

I love playing the role of the heroine! LOL... But I did warn her to buy some cables, because a woman needs to take care of herself...


Tags:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!  Us single women have a whole lot of power.  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Well done to you Winivere lets hope the Good Deed brings you some reward this week.I will pray so.I often wonder what I would do if I was a driver and I broke down.Probably just up and run LOL!!!Thank Goodness for WINIVERE cables LOL!!!
......MEN ..............What are they like He-He.!! Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Good on you for being there to give a helping hand  bet that lady didn't realise she had seen an angel that day....Love Sybil x

Anonymous said...

Good on ya ,Win rescuing a lady in distress ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

What would we do without you out there to save us huh? ;)  

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife