Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ring-Ring-Ring

As promised, here are the tags that I submitted for last week's Tube Challenge...

!winivere_Somewhere
I almost didn't use this woman with her horse... I am not a horse lover, but I like the unexpected mix of colors in this one and the WordArt puts it in perspective... 

           

!winivere_RustleInTheWind
This one looks kind of busy, but I like the way it turned out... It reminds me of my childhood.
 
Last night, the phone rang and I ran to answer it, but when I got to the phone, I accidentally tripped, picked up the phone and laid it back down on the receiver...
 
I do not know who was calling, because they didn't leave a message... It was probably Daniel ~ ever so eager to report how his week has been... I think he was upset with me last week, because I told him to stop being so negative about his life and start appreciating the good things in it... I never knew men could complain so much... lol
 
Anyways... on to things that are more important than Daniel... Since I didn't get the phone on time, I decided to check my messages, and it was a good thing that I did, too! There was a message for another interview... I called them this a.m. and it is set up for later this afternoon...
 
Three interviews in one week?! OMGG... Sounds good... very good! And I have another interview scheduled for Monday... So far so good... I hope one of them will say "YES."
 
Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, "What's in it for me?" ~ Brian Tracy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your work is really good Wini.  I love that you are getting so many interview calls.  Sounds like things might be looking up.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Yay 3 interviews in one week this has to be a good sign xx  I love the tags you made........I think you put the rest of us to shame lol ;)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

I love the tags, especially the ME one!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you that one of the interviews brings some wonderful news into your life....prayers are with you too.

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

nice tags

Anonymous said...

Wow, 3 interviews!  I'm certainly praying one comes through.  Love your tags!  HUGS Chris

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your interviews!  And, I am glad you liked the story of the coin enough to use it in your blog!  :D  You'll be great and good things will come...

Veronica

btw:  the graphics are great... I am still learning...

journals.aol.com/vbonalesmd/emresident

Anonymous said...

I like the woman with the horse.  They word together.

Hopefully, your interviews will go as well!!!