Wednesday, April 16, 2008

First PSP Class

                     

Last Saturday, was the first PSP class I have ever attended... I learned how to make water... I was surprised that they do most of their stuff in PSP and then go to animation... I must be part Chinese, because I have been doing everything backwards. LOL
 
As I have said many times before, I never know how my tags are going to turn out, because if I don't like something, I just do it over... It seemed strange that these people knew exactly how things would turn out. Perhaps someday, I will get to that point, too. (smile)
 
I got lost in the directions during class, so the reflection did not sit right on my image... After class, I tried to re-do it from memory... I don't think I got the settings right and I ended up messing up on the flowers, but the reflection came out right... OMGG... And so, I tried to re-do it to get the flowers right...  Then, I redid it again, because I didn't want it to look exactly like everyone else's... LOL... That's ok... That's the power of learning..
 
My tag entries for last week's challenge have not been posted in the group journal yet, so I will post them in my next entry... I am very anxious to see how the other members did... Everyone is getting so good at it...
 
I have not failed. I have found 10,000 things that will not work. ~ Thomas A Edison

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winivere...you did a great job.  Doing it over and over and changing it up is a great way to learn.  Kudos to you.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

It looks a whole lot better than mine!!  I couldn't get the word art to stay on the animation part.  And I like the way the fowers wrap around the to of the arches.
hugs,   Bethe

Anonymous said...

I love the way it turned out, Wini!  I haven't tried it yet because I didn't download the plug-in.  I download them into my C drive.  It drives me crazy to do it so I procrastinate but I love the effect of yours.  That's why they have different settings so you can mess around with it and make it the way you like it.  Love the way your water's moving.  Have fun.  You  all are getting so good.  Hugs  Chris

Anonymous said...

wow you are really good at this:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

That graphic is beautiful.

What group are you learning from?
I got disgusted with the group I was trying to learn from they got snippy and I wanted to learn animation and they said here's the tut -do it-
connie

Anonymous said...

The graphic is beautiful! I wish they had some hands on classes here in my 3-D world, I have trouble learning by reading....always have. That's why I haven't been able to add any animation to mine. Oh well, they are still fun to make....and keeps my mind off of food!! LOL!

I love your water :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

You are doing so well.  I think it is ever so clever !!  Please can I make a comment. I find it ever so difficult to read blogs that have a black background. or even very dark background. As I have fairly good eyes it muct be impossible for anyone with eye problems....just a thought.  Love Sybil x

Anonymous said...

This looks great, Win!  And, yes, you're learning as you go -- I love that quote:)

Anonymous said...

That tag looks fab Win xx  I haven't taken part in a class yet and due to pure laziness I haven't attempted the animated tags yet.........I will at the weekend though ;)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife