Thursday, April 10, 2008

Tube Challenge

These are the results of the tags I made for this week's Tube Challenge... I was disappointed that I was not able to open up all of the stuff that was sent to complete this challenge... If I had been able to open up the papers, I think my tags would have turned out differently... I hope they are ok...

!winivere_23rdPsalm

In this tag, I used the girl with the lamb, the beads, and the pink flower... From my own stuff, I added two pictures (the psalm and the pasture in the background), the butterflies, and the corners... I probably should have added more sparkle, but I think it looks ok plain, because it calls more attention to the butterflies.....

!winivere_FriendshipBraceletFriends

I used the frame, the ribbon, the gold beads, the WordArt, and the girls in this one... The friendship ribbons on their wrists were added to their wrists... I guess I did pretty good at using so much of the stuff on this one... I changed the background to black and white, because I did not have access to the papers... I like the contrast... I think I like this one the best...

!winivere_Devil or Angel

In this tag, I used Marilyn, the beads, the ribbon, and the angel. Marilyn was in black and white... I wish she had had a little more color... I changed the color of the beads, added the roses and the little devil, and made my own WordArt from the font that they sent, because the one I had was so light that it didn't show up... I love Marilyn, but I don't think this is my best work...

Win =.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did great Wini.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

It is all as we would say over here "double dutch"  to me...Don't know if you know that phrase ?  it means all these words and  like tubes etc, are an inknown to me.  I just think you are all very clever to make all the lovely tags I see everywhere.   Love Sybil x

Anonymous said...

You lost me at tube....LOL
Lyn
http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/

Anonymous said...

Your far too good at this win ;)  I like the second one best I think xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful.I realy love the 23rd psalm one Winivere it is beautiful.You are a wonderful graphic maker.I think you did marvelous with what you were sent .Good to be back reading you again Not back to normal commenting as yet,but getting through most of them now.Take Care have a lovely weekend.In my thoughts and prayers.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I love love love love the 2nd one. It would be so cute on my page! :)

Anonymous said...

wow...impressive and beautiful tags..I like the sentiment in the Marilyn tag.

Gem :-)