Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Abbey Road

                  

Two entries in one day?! Well, that last one was a little sad...

so I just wanted to say thank you

for your uplifting friendship. =.)

 

Whoa, I get by

with a little help

from my friends.

 

The job hunt didn't go too well today,

but there is always tomorrow...

 

Also, I have discovered

that the Recycling Center

will shred papers for you!!!

E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T!!!

I have so many boxes of full of papers... 

Will need to go through them

and see what I need to save

and get rid of the rest!

I love The Beatles; don't you?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great that the recylcling center does that.  Cute Abbey Rd tag Win, and I really like the "Peter Max" one on the bottom also.  Did you do that one also?
hugs,   Bethe

Anonymous said...

Nice tag...you are getting really good at that.  And yes, I love the Beatles too.  After all I am a baby boomer.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

By the sounds of all the papers you have to shred Winivere.Someone else will be thinking of the Beatles too and singing "It's been a hard days night " LOL!! If they have to put it all tthrough a shredded even the shredder will think its' Day Is Done by the time it's finished with your lot Heeeeeeee.........Re:- The Beatles........Lennon was one of my all time favoutires.Great graphics once again.Have a wonderful Wednesday.Something will come along job wise,try not to worry.In my prayers.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Great entry ,yes Iam a Beatles fan too ,I was watching a programe last night about Heather Mills last night who was just divorced by Paul ,what a money grabber she is ! ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Yep the Beatles are cool :o)  sorry to hear the job hunt didn't go well xx  That's cool that they will shred paper for you.

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife