Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sew Happy

                    

OMGGGGGG... LQQK what I made! LOL...

No, I did not finish cleaning the Living Room. (blushing)... I did box up my sewing patterns and put them under the desk... I have a bunch of books, and I am not sure where I am going to put them yet... I have determined that the reason why I take so long to clean is, because I am not a surface cleaner... When I clean, I like to clean in the back and underneath things and I try to organize things, too...

I asked my friend how she organizes things in her trailer... She says she just throws things out. LOL

After looking at my patterns, I took out the sewing machine to mend my worn-out clothes... The seams are coming apart and there are holes in the seams... OMGG... blushing from embarrassment if the interviewers got a view of that! 

The problem is that I had to look up how to thread the sewing machine on the internet... OMGG... how long has it been?!# 

I am still looking for that button that flew off my pants last week... LOL... Where did it go?!#

Eight more weekdays in April... Need to check if I have enough money for May's bills...

Lord, I don't know where else to look... Please direct my paths to the right people who will lead me to the right job...


Tags:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it!! it is absolutely beautiful!!! blessings, entsala

Anonymous said...

YOU told my secret!  LOL- I purge my trailer : )  Living in florida is that when the hot weather comes ALL long pants and short sleeved shirts go into a suitcase until the cold weather comes next Dec or Jan.  But I do need to bag up some old, but "good" things to go to Hospice or Salvation Army.  We have a huge Salvation Army Dept. store here.  Prices are great, 1/2 off all clotes on Wednesday's (I buy lots of jean shorts and dresses.  Whereas, at Hospice THEY never mark anything down.  I did get my laundry done today....tomorrow vacuuming!  See, I'm doing housework.  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Love your tag Wini...really cute.  As for cleaning, I guess I'm going to have to do some soon.  I ordered a new bed comforter and bedroom curtains and they should arrive tomorrow.  I need to clean under the bed etc. before I put them on.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

The tag is brilliant Winivere.I too had to look at my instruction book when I sewed the drapes I made to read certain things about the machine.When I started sewing it was on the overlock stitch like th eborder of your graphic LOL!! Seems so long since I did any sewing too.That lost button will be found last.It's hiding making sure you clean every crook and cranny  before you find it LOL!!I do hope something comes along in the way of employment if only part time.It's a very big worry for you.In my prayers something will come along.Have a lovely Monday.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://jourals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Great that you have found your sewing machine !! now maybe with a bit of practise you can start to make yourself some clothes or at least do a bit of altering....maybe that is why you don't have an outside job you have still got plenty to do at home.  I can well understand your cleaning...I am a wee bit like that. It never seems to get finished as I get sidetracked. So like your friend I accasionally just take a daft turn and throw everything...Mary calls it my "watch out" time and says if she sits still long enough she will be thrown away as well LOL  Love Sybil x

Anonymous said...

Win Isnagged the sewing machine ,from your journal ,I hope you dont mind ,you sound as though you have been busy ,sorting out and mending ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute graphic :o)  It feels like ages till we get paid again :(  I hope you will manage to find a job soon xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Counting out April's bills here............  so thanks for that reminder (really, one is due this week, oh and the mortgage I am scrounging for....).

I'm not a surface cleaner, either, not when I'm CLEANING cleaning.  But, hey, sometimes, tossing out IS a good idea I try to adopt occasionally.  LOL.

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable graphic Win.....you are getting better and better! I'lll be praying hard for the May bills to be taken care of. {{{Win}}}

Pooh Hugs,
Linda