Thursday, January 10, 2008

What is He UP to?!

         

I know I said that I was not going to apply for any more jobs, but it has become such a routine for me, that it has been hard to keep myself from doing it...

In reviewing an old newspaper, I discovered an ad from last week that I had overlooked, so I applied for it today, crossing my fingers that it hasn't closed. The email address was wrong, but if I figured it out correctly, I hope that the error will allow my resume to be considered...

I had an interview yesterday for a part-time job and I had an interview this morning for a job with very little pay, but it is not beneath me if the job has potential for advancement...

        

There are only 22 days left in the month... I will need to find out where the shelter in this town is... I dread the thought of having to go there, but I need to be mature about this... I have not had a chance to start preparing to put my things in storage. I hope my body will allow me to do a little bit of organizing today... First of all, I need to see what I can give away to charity...

The weather man keeps teasing about cold weather coming this way, but everyday continues to be hot... It can be 39 degrees and 86 degrees in the same day... I hope it will get cold, because it saves on electricity... It feels like Spring, they say... but to me, it feels like Summer...

When you are down to nothing,

God is up to something!


Tags:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the little sentiments in this entry, quite motivating.
Goodluck with the job search...it doesn't hurt to apply "just one more"
one graphic/tag is right---God must be up to something.

hugs,
Gem

Anonymous said...

Hi Winivere I am praying so hard you find work.So many people who are in such desperate needs just now.God has just anwsered prayers for one J/Land member and I am sure he will answer yours for you too.I thankyou for your kind words.I wish for you whatever you wish for yourself.It is realy cold here at home and rain rain rain.It has been a long cold cold winter so far.Oh for a little warmth like you have.I have just got my heating bill today for both gas and electricity and it is almost $700 dollars in your currency.Thats only for 12 weeks too.But one has to keep warm.So it needs to warm up here  a little.You look after yourself and Good Luck with the posts you have applied for.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

I hope you find a job in the next three weeks, Win.

Anonymous said...

i hope u find something very soon. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I am still praying for you.....-missy

Anonymous said...

I Pray God has somting planned you you ..soon ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

You should keep applying.  How are you gonna find the right job for you if you don't?  Good luck with it all xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife