Monday, January 7, 2008

Still Waiting...

    

Well, here it is... the middle of the night... and I cannot sleep... It is hard for me to believe that God would rather have me on the street than to give me a job...

Is he using me as an example for someone else? Is he trying to prove to my mother that living in an apartment with running water and electricity is not so great when you do not have the money to pay for it? Is he using me as an example to my friends who are tired of their jobs? Is he using me as an example for my friend who is considering leaving her husband? Is he trying to tell me that I need to make the time to build a relationship with a man, so that I might have someone to depend if something like this were to happen again? That one is the hardest of all to consider, because every man I have ever known has only tried to get me to sink... There are so many questions going through my mind as I sit at the computer at this very moment...

He said that all I need is faith as small as a mustard seed. My faith is so much greater than that, Lord, but still, the answer continues to be "no." Lord, I don't want to doubt...

One good thing is that my lease will expire by the end of this month so I won't have to worry about breaking a lease... Another bad thing is that I am being sued for over $3,000 for the damage of the other vehicle who hit me in the car accident in September... On January 5, I broke another glass... I hope that doesn't mean that there is more bad luck ahead...

Even if I put my things into storage, I will still need money to pay for storage at two places...I will still need money to pay for gasoline for my car... I will still need money to pay for car insurance... I wish life wasn't all about money...

Still waiting on my miracle,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry Winivere you are in such a desperate situation.I have been there dear,when I was made to leave my marital home with three small children all under seven yrs old and no home knowhere to go.I said my prayers and kept my faith and my prayers were answered.This of course was many yrs ago,when times were much harder too.I am sure yours will be answered .Keep your faith strong and continue to pray.I will be praying so hard for you too. Thinking of you the weather is realy bitter here for me to get to the post office just now, it is such a long long way and I do not drive and I have mail to send out still to  USA .I had   wrote a letter to you ,but have doubted sending it die tot he fact ,you might have left that address? Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMS

Anonymous said...

IWISH I had some wise words of wisdom for you ,the words you speak are breaking my heart ,no one should have to find them selves in your position,if its any consolation I will be praying for you too ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I am sorry things have got so desperate for you...I hope you can find a job soon and climb back up...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry things are going down to the wire, Win. Maybe any job better than nothing?

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear things still remain "up in the air" for you, I know your doing everything you can to find employment, keep your faith, your in my prayers.

take care

Yasmin

Anonymous said...

This is horrible, you may need to start getting desperate and find some restaurant work or retal work until you find something else. It may not pay much but you will have money to live. -Missy

Anonymous said...

Awwww Win :(   I wish I had the words to offer comfort and support but all I can say is hang on in there xx

Jenny