Friday, January 18, 2008

get EXCITED!!!

              

I'm trying, Dr. Phil! I am trying to get EXCITED about my life... I must have an EXCITING life if someone is jealous of me and my current situation! LOL @ that is still so unbelievable! ... BUT it would be even more EXCITING if I already had a job... 

LOL @ I love this tag... I think it is funny...

One EXCITING thing that happened recently is that I got some papers in the mail over an application that I sent previously... It needs some supplement papers and copies of my transcript, driver's license, and social security card... I say it is EXCITING news, because it looks as if my application was NOT over-LQQKED and I still have a chance on that job! Now that's GOOD news! I will work on those papers over the weekend and fax them or mail them on Monday... (Thank you to the reader who warned me against sending my DL and SS card in the mail... I knew that... Where is my head these days?! I will try to get a phone number to follow up on this on Monday...)

One plus about staying at home is that I had the opportunity to watch TV...

When I was a little girl, all the shows on television made you believe in "happily ever after." If I had watched what is on TV now, it would've kept me from being so naiive about men and about the evil people in the world... I wonder why today's youth can't see that... I guess they are too busy texting...

Thank you, God, for not making me like my cousins... They worked so hard at making themselves  beautiful to find a husband. They didn't want to be smart, because they were told that men do not like girls who are smart... I guess I was lucky that no one ever told me that I was pretty... and that I always felt intimidated to be around them... It made me work harderat being smart...

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful...

Hate me because I am beautiful AND smart! =.)

  Another EXCITING thing is that Mario Cimarro is coming to a new telenovela next week! He is so HOT!

Also, yesterday one of the men on the telenovela had on a black jacket, white shirt, black tie, and red pants... OMGGG.... Do guys actually dress like that in PUBLIC?!

Watching the "experts" on TV explain how to choose more flattering styles for your body has been EXCITING, fun, and informative... Now, I know which fashion mistakes don't work for my "current body," and those clothes are going to charity, because they may be more flattering on someone else...

  God loves a cheerful giver who gives from the heart. =.)

I found myself looking at the size on the tags of all my clothes... Most of the skirts and pants are a size 12. What size waist is that?! I hate for the closet to wear my clothes... I should be wearing my clothes! How much weight will I need to lose to wear my own clothes?!

If I didn't have such a thick waist, I could put together a small wardrobe from some of the clothes that are already in my closet, and then, I would only need to replace the ones that are wornout... That's EXCITING...

"TO FIT INTO MY OWN CLOTHES"... Oh, that sounds so sad... but it's not as if I am trying to fit into a size 3... All I need is to get down to a size 12... Now that's EXCITING, too!

Darn carbs! (lol) ~~ No... I cannot curse those carbs... If it were not for those carbs, I would be without anything to eat... It is the extra pounds on my body that help to keep my body warm when I have no one to cuddle with and it has been cold and rainy for the past few days!

"Give us this day our daily bread..."

"And He sent them manna (bread) from heaven..."

"Take this bread and eat of it for it is my body..."

YES! Bread is good... Carbs are good... I thank God that I love carbs. =.) Now, that's EXCITING!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things are looking good... keeping my fingers crossed! -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

most of my pant say size 14, and some of them are still tight around the waist. i've got a pair of lined jeans that i got from LLBean about 4 or 5 years ago. i don't even snap the button on those-i just make sure i wear a shirt long enough to cover that!! lol. another thisng i hate is when i try to buy a two piece skirt and jacket/blouse for church, when i get a skirt to fit, the top is too big. if i get one that fits through the bust, i can't even get the skirt to zip. *sigh*
best wishes on your application! blessings, angelia (entsala)

Anonymous said...

size 12? I say enjoy it girl! I'm size 14 right now..if that'll make you feel better *grin*.. :-D
great news on the mail you got today! Yayy!

that's something to be excited about and you don't need Dr. Phil to tell you that LOL! :-D

Have a great weekend,
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Please be careful about sending your drivers license info and especially your social security.  I have never heard of an employer asking for these things BEFORE hiring someone.  You are handing over every single thing someone needs to steal your idenity.  I know that with the current immigration situation employers are being careful.... but an employer should also understand the need for privacy for potential employees.  You never know where this information will end up.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Win, keep us posted :-)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the follow up stuff and losing the weight xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

Whoo, hope this job pans out.  LOL at the clothes in the closet.  I would love to fit the 14's again.  Being that I'm tall, that would be a decent thing.  I'm praying that the 16's fit for a while longer and I don't go a size bigger.  I like reality tv but sometimes I think growing up in the land of happily ever after wasn't that bad.  I'm not a huge believe in reality for young children; maybe because my three lived that life and were damaged from it :(  We all move on, though...Hugs Chris

Anonymous said...

I do hope you get a reply from the papers ,I am a  UK size 12 ,I wonder how that compares in the US ..love Jan xx