Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tomorrow Is

Tomorrow is my interview...
 
I am as nervous as a young bride preparing for her wedding... I need to lay out my clothes. Everything must be ironed and pressed. Everything must be all together so that I do not busy myself looking for things that I cannot find... 
 
Dear God:
Please don't allow me to mess things up looking like this...

Help me not be so rushed that I lose my glasses or my keys...

Allow me to find the place with ease and to arrive early for my interview...

Bless my body language and don't let them see how nervous I am.

Bless my mouth and help me to say all the right things.

Bless me, Lord, and grant me favor.

Help them know and help them see that I am the one they seek...

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!
Sug

Anonymous said...

My prayers are going with you tomorrow, Wyn, as is all my hope. I have every faith in you....let us know how it goes.

Love & Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will do great on your interview and if it is the job the Lord wants you to have, you will get it! seems like you are doing all the right things to get ready for it including prayer!

betty

Anonymous said...

goodluck

Anonymous said...

goodluck

Anonymous said...

Good luck, I know you've worked as a professional before, and I am sure you will be polished in your looks and delivery.  I will keep you in my thoughts... Veronica

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Lovely prayer! That pix was odd...seemed like the back of the dress at first? Hmm?

Anonymous said...

You hang in there Wini.  You will do great.  THEY WILL HIRE YOU!  We claimed it and it is going to be that way.  
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

"My dear Child,  I am ALWAYS with you and I ALWAYS know what is best for you.  Have faith. be yourself. do not worry..did I not say that I would be with you all the days of your life ...Your Loving Father "

I am sure that would be his answer my dear Wini   Much Love  Sybl xx

Anonymous said...

((Hugs)) Your in my thoughts today hon, I hope things work out for you. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

You'll be just fine, be yourself, take your time before you go and don't worry about appearing nervous. If they are really interested in taking you on, they'll put you at ease. Yes, it's important, but you'll sail through. Will think of you tomorrow :-))

Anonymous said...

Prayers being said Winivere.I know you can do this .Try to relax and I am sure you will win through.Thinkng of you .Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand htttp://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES