Wednesday, January 2, 2008

STRENGTH

                  
 
 
* My mind, body and spirit are strong * I take time each day to rejuvenate and recharge * I draw from a deep well of peace and calm * I breathe in strength and release my fears * I go after my heart's deep desires * I can accomplish anything * All of my dreams are coming true * I focus on my goal and have the strength to make it happen *
 
.*S - T - R - E - N - G - T - H*
 
 
* I choose to be unstoppable * I am strong * I act in spite of my fears * I am bigger than my concerns and worries * I go for it with gusto! * I can do anything I put my mind to * Each day I am getting stronger * I take great care of myself  * The strength of others inspires me daily * I trust my intuition and live a courageous life *
 
 
Being strong is not always about being tough... Sometimes being strong is about being strong enough to be gentle with yourself... Sometimes there is nothing that you can do to hurry things along, sometimes there is nothing that you can do to control the turn of events, and sometimes there is nothing that you can do to effect the outcome... Sometimes you feel as if nothing is moving and everything is standing still when in reality, pieces of the puzzle are very busy fitting into place to pave the way for the outcome that is right for you... 
 
I am a seasoned warrior... I do not know how LIFE wants to use me, but I know that I have the tools for it and that no one can change the course of Destiny that is already written for my Life...
 
MakTub,
~ Winivere =.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Came across your blog after writing in mine... lit a candle for you wishing you continued faith, love and prosperity in the new year.

Good luck!  journals.aol.com/vbonalesmd/emresident

vb

Anonymous said...

I know u r strong

Anonymous said...

Now I like that! That was very inspiring!! Thank you for sharing. -Missy

Anonymous said...

Some good words there that we can all learn from :o)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife