Monday, January 7, 2008

New Moon Ritual

The New Year's first New Moon rises at 5:37 a.m., central time, on January 8, 2008...

Preparing for the New Moon... time for planting the seeds of the things I want in my life...

Light incense, light candles, and sit down in your sacred space, meditating on what you would like to have this year... It is said that if you plan your plans under a New Moon, your plans will come to pass... I do not know if I will have all these things this year, but it is always nice to dream...

1. To always have everything I need.

2. A successful career, doing what I love.

3. To never have to worry about money.

4. To be healthy and fit and at my ideal weight.

5. To have a bigger place to live with room enough for company and where I can have all of my things in one place.

6. New eyeglasses and contacts (love the glasses on the girl above).

7.To fix my car and save for a better one.

8. To rebuild my savings.

9. To replace my wornout clothes, purse, and shoes with nicer ones.

10. A new romance with a single man who loves me and whom I can love and admire.

11. To spend more time with family and friends.

12. To win the pending case with the man who is suing me..

13. More bubblebaths, manicures and pedicures.

14. To go to Youth Leadership camp this summer.

15. To get in the ocean this year.

16. A dresser to put my clothes in.

17. A table and chairs where my family can all sit down to eat together at Thanksgiving.

18. New pots and pans, a toaster, and a crockpot.

19. To be free from pain.

20. For my legs to be strong enough to dance...

Abundance Ritual:

I have always been attracted to the Moon. I do not know if that is because I am a Moon Child (born in July) or if it is because my father used to recite "Hey Diddle Diddle" to me when I was a baby... but I do know that many people believe that the moon has a big influence on us, especially when something unusual happens...

In the past, I have made out a check to myself in faith that I will receive.  It is just a trick of the mind to open myself up to receive and a gesture of faith that I am believing in God to make it manifest...

So, I have decided that I am going to try this again... I am writing a check to myself of a reasonable amount, with the date of the New Moon... believing that I will have the money that I need within the next 30 days...

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not yet seen...

+  +  +

The Lord is my Shepherd... My cup runneth over...

+  +  +

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

May all your dreams come true.    Love Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

New moon ritual ,dont forget to curtsey to the moon and turn your money over ...lol ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hope it all comes about, Win

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your keeping strong, don't loose your faith, something will turn up.
Take care
Yasmin
x

Anonymous said...

I hope you get everything that you hope for! Your requests are not unreasonable. You have a great day! -Missy

Anonymous said...

Hi Wini,
interesting entry about the Abundance Ritual. I might try that myself...won't hurt to get some extra money in 30 days :-)

I love looking at the sky..I'd be out on my porch, on a swinglooking above, staring at stars..and yes, I do find moon interesting to look at.

Happy New Year,
Gem, :-)