Friday, January 25, 2008

Let HOPE Ring

               
O.K... so what's the deal?! Why do Cancers always get elimiated in 12 Corazones?! What does our body language say about us that we repel the opposite sex?!!! What makes the other signs more desirable?!#
 
   The phone finally rang yesterday... I have another interview scheduled for next week...
 
I submitted the application for this job in December... Good grief! It's almost February... Why do these people take so long to respond?! ... And then, they take so long to make up their minds!... I have applied for so many jobs that I have lost count...
 
So what was the job all about?! I had forgotten all about it, so I had to ask...  The girl explained that it would involve case management, investigations, research, dealing with the media, recruiting and coordinating volunteers, and some travel... Sounds perfect!!! Is this the one, Lord?!#...
 
Dear God: Please open the door to employment... and if any of my applications have been overlooked or lost in the shuffle, please put them on top!!!
 
 
Silence is often misinterpreted but never misquoted.
 
About my tags... I don't have a sweetheart, but it's fun to imagine. (lol) If you should like any of my tags, all you have to do is ask.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go for it, Win. Give it all you got.

Anonymous said...

OK Mx Winivere...Let's think positive here.  You are exactly what these people are looking for.  I claim it and that's that.  Praying for this interview to be your last girlfriend.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hi Wyn....I'm finally here! I'm making the rounds to say hi and get my alerts turned back on.....you are now up and running in Poohland :)
I will keep my fingers crossed for the interview next week, maybe it will be "the one"
I love the silence quote......LOVE IT!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

I used the wrong word! I didn't mean silence, I meant to type survival.....it was from your previous post. :)

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Good luck Win.  You deserve a break and this job too!
Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts and looking forward to hearing how you got on.
Jeanie xxx

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!  Does sound perfect.  I hope you get it!!!

amy

Anonymous said...

That does sound like a good job! Maybe this is the one!! -Missy

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good job; hoping this is the one that the Lord wants you to have!

betty

Anonymous said...

good luck with the job interview.

Anonymous said...

I'm a Cancer dear one and I can assure you it does happen (winks). Keeping you in my prayers on the smoke for employment. Have a great weekend! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Ooooo that job sounds good ~ my fingers are crossed for you xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

You know I'm praying big time that God provides that job and soon.  This just might be it.  I hear ya on the time frame.  Our place is super slow.  Hugs  Chris