Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Stress A La Mode

            

I am back from the interview. Oh, God, did I mess up?! I was so nervous. I was interviewed by two women and one man. The only one who was "friendly" was the woman in the middle. Her name was Edith, but she is not the supervisor. There were 15 questions. I hate panel interviewing.

I don't think the tough woman boss was impressed with me. The job will not start until January. I pray that God will grant me favor.

The woman who interviewed before me and the man who interviewed after me looked so much more polished. My suit is so old. It really needs to be replaced. It was so windy that my hair flew all over the place. And pimples on my face are evidence of stress. I hate it when they look at you all over... They always leave me feeling that they think they are so much better than I am. Well, it is done.

Thank you, Abba, for this opportunity. I place this job into your hands. Help me to find my place in the world. I can't help but feel that some company is missing out on what I have to offer. Please do not allow me to be overlooked.

 

Bracelet by Sugar. Thank you for my Xmas gift, Sugar!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so I can uncross every thing now ,Good interviewers take nerves into account ,good luck with it anyway ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

I hope you get it. If not, just keep trying. The right one will come along. -Missy

Anonymous said...

Well nerves are to be expected I find that female interviewers are much tougher.
But with luck you should be starting your new job in the New Year.

Yasmin

Anonymous said...

Don't worry you are as good as the next person,It's not what clothes you wear.It's what you can do and what you are that counts.I hope you are lucky and prayers continue to be said for you .Have a nice Wednesday.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

goodluck, i hope u get it