Sunday, December 9, 2007

No Weapon

I suffered from Insomnia last night. No matter what I did, I just couldn't get to sleep, because it was too hot. I finally ended up falling asleep about 5:30 a.m., but I fell asleep hard. When I woke up, I discovered that I missed church and I really wanted to  be there today. I cannot go at night, because my eyes give me problems driving at night.

When the devil knows you are about to do something good, he tries to stop you... The devil is always trying to stop me and he is always trying to make me doubt... I don't want to doubt. I don't want to stop believing that somehow God is going to get me through this...

This morning's experience was the inspiration for this tag. It was difficult to make, and it was difficult to upload into my hosting site. I think the animation messed it up a little, but what is more important is that my message is clear...

"No weapon formed against me shall prosper."


Tags:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am trying my best to stay focused on God. I ignored him for a long time, and trying to get back on track. It seems as if satan tries his best to hold me back and make me forget. Hope you sleep better tonight. -Missy

Anonymous said...

Stay strong!  Jo

Anonymous said...

You hang in there.Don't let that evil win.I hope you have a lovely day today and soon catch up on thsoe lost hours sleep.I suffer bad with insomnia so I know the feeling only too well.YAWN YAWN through the day thats me.Take care God Bless In my prayers .Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Hi this is my first visit to your journal, we are fellow members of Deb & Stephs designs, I now have you on alerts.

Yasmin

http://journals.aol.co.uk/cayas/isntshegreat/