Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Old Man Winter

                                 

Since I missed yesterday, today was Day Two of learning how to do income tax! It was hard being behind everybody because Lisa spent all morning helping one person. The boss lady is kinda rough. She was out half the morning and the rest of the morning she spent helping the woman who has 10 years of experience. I felt discouraged because on Monday, I did five problems, and today, I only did two. At least on Monday I had a little help from the boss lady. Today I had none. Not even the assistant could figure out why I ended up with two kids with the same info when there was only one child. All the forms showed there was only one child! The boss lady went into a blank space and hit delete and the second child finally disappeared... This is only Day Two. There are 10 days of this! I hope I will do better tomorrow...

I was surprised to hear my phone ring this afternoon. I am scheduled for another interview on Friday, but this will be my first interview in the morning. Now that's different. All of my interviews have been in the afternoon. This, too, is a job that I really do not want, but I know some people who work there, so maybe it won't be so bad... 

This is the hottest winter ever! I hate to think what next summer will be like. In 1944, the Valley was at 28 degrees. What happened?!! We are expecting a cold front at about 86 degrees. Now that's funny...

Another Cancer is eliminated in 12 Corazones. What is going on there??! What kind of vibes do we send out? What kind of vibes do I send out?!

                                                          

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting ready to take the tax advantage training at work. Not quite the same as learning to file them but I will be giving clients info to help them file theirs. I hear it's a hard line to answer so wish me luck lol. I hope you find the right job soon :)-Missy

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great day tomorrow. Dont get discouraged it takes awhile.
Take care, Chrissie
Fellow DSD member

Anonymous said...

I am sure at one of these interviews Winivere you are going to be successful  and you will end up doing the job you most wish to do.Chin up gilrl you can do it ,I know you can.Good luck tomorrow,I hope everthing goes well.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://jorurnals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm super impressed with the font and the tagging you did on my tag.  Sheesh, I couldn't figure out what font to use or where to put it.  Looks so good!!!!!   HUGS  Chris