Sunday, December 16, 2007

My fibromyalgia is acting up. My back is hurting and so are my legs.. my jaw, my hip and my ankles... and everything else I have broken in this lifetime... Is there a part of me that isn't broken? Oh yes, and my heart is broken, too, but the fibromyalgia doesn't make my heart hurt. =.)

And so I say... I won't be able to go Caroling today... I will have to go Caroling another day...

It sure is a nice day to snuggle up under the covers with Richard today. I'm loading up the DVD. =.)

Thank you, Sugar, for my Richard graphic. I love it. =.) 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I hope you feel better, so sorry that you are feeling bad :( -Missy

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon, take the rose & Christmas wreath Richard has for you, & get all comfy with him! ;)
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

I should think you will sonn feel well again snuggled up with that hunk LOL!! I hope so anyway.Prayers being said for you to soon be well.Take Care Stay Warm God Bless Kath
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

LOVE the graphic.... that Sugar can do some amazing things with graphics, huh??!!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your FM kicking up.  I think that is the cause of my "Shin Splints".  ::sigh::  I'm turning on the Electric Blankie : )

Stay warm,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

Sorry...I hope you are feeling better....real soon....June

Anonymous said...

Hey. I am just checking in and making sure that you are doing okay! Hope all is well. -Missy

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your hurtin' :(  I hope it gets better for you xx

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife