Monday, November 29, 2004

Weigh-In

Let me win, but if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt. - Motto of the Special Olympics

  I have survived the Thanksgiving holidays. No weight-loss this week but maintaining my 5-lb weight loss from last week. Yay!

So sorry about yesterday's entry. The bible says you are supposed to honor your mother, but I believe that maintaining a positive attitude is a very important part of weight-loss. Growing up in a household where someone is constantly reminding you that you are and will always be nothing is very hard. It is so much easier to believe her words, but I dont want to.

Just because I am not thin doesnt mean that I am a nobody.

Make today a great day!

Win =.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a great attitude!
Everyone should try to be as postive as you!

by the way...I love your journal colors, they are very pretty!

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

That is great that you maintained your weight loss during Thanksgiving. Keep up the great work.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

Wow, you did good for Thanksgiving.  Unlike me... I haven't been on the scales and don't want to either.  I'm just going to slowly shed my extra weight I gained.:)  Ugh...
I didn't think you were being harsh about your mom.  You were just sharing your feelings about what you went thru.:)
Steph