Tuesday, November 2, 2004

Mini Beauty Break

I thought I had my plan all planned out. I was going to take a little walk last night... after the dishes. I used to hate washing the dishes because we didnt have running water inside the house when I was growing up, but today's modern technologies makes it a breeze. It's awesome to see water come from the faucet and from the shower, too! I remember the homemade shower we made when we were kids. We were so creative!!

   

So anyway, there I stood, washing the dishes, when all of a sudden, I looked in the mirror. Aruaghhh... my little brown roots were shouting, "Help me! Help me!!" Ok, so I had to decide... style or substance? Finish the dishes or do my hair?!! Hummm... which is more important?!... my hair or the dishes?!! Why, my hair of course!!

Hair Light Cream Dye

After I did my hair, I noticed that my eyebrows were on thier way to making me look like Joan Crawford.

Yikes!! FRIGHTENING!!! OK... had to do the eyebrows, too!

When I woke up this morning, I noticed the nails on my hands need help!! I suppose, I will have to take my finger nail file to work with me... =.)

I didnt get to eat everything that was on my diet yesterday. The man didnt show up with the grapefruit. Sigh... Will need to stop at the grocery store after work today to get some. Also, I didnt like eating a sandwich at lunch. I will change the menu to eat my dinner at lunch and the sandwich for dinner instead. Also my pears were not soft enough. Sighhh... Will continue with diet as best I can...

Must presevere!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Win,
Your mini beauty break sounds nice. The dishes can wait.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

My dishes have been waiting forever....but where is my beauty treatment?????
I still have a box of color I need to use, but have just been too lazy!
HUGS-----Tracy