Saturday, November 20, 2004

NO CHEATING

                          

Today's weigh-in was definitely a WAKE-UP call. Someway, somehow, I have to do this. If I cheat, I get further and further away from my goal...

As for today's diet, the plan is to JUMP START my diet by drinking only tea and Herbalife shakes today. It is hard to only be on liquids, but I have gained too much weight, and I need to psyche myself up to get myself back on my program. Time to stop rebeling against Herbalife and just do it! 

NO CHEATING, Girlfriend! Stay kewl. You can do this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, with the holiday's coming up...it's going to be a huge battle for me.  In my family, we go all out as far as baking/cooking goes.
Steph

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Win...everyone cheats, especially at this time of year.  The main thing is that you realize where you have "gone wrong" and are doing something to rectify it!  Great Job!  I always realize what I've done wrong, but then do nothing about it! <cringing in shame and blushing in embarrassment >
Tracy