Saturday, November 20, 2004

REALITY CHECK

             

OH - MY - GOD!!!

My weightloss program seems to have gone downhill ever since the discovery of my heart problems and the exhilerated pains in my hip joints and in my lower back. I am still in shock over the reading on my bathroom scale this morning, and much too embarrassed to write it down in my journal, but I will write it down on my calendar, so I can measure my progress.

                       

I cannot allow the pains of my body to keep me from reaching my weight loss goals. I have lost weight many times and this time should be no different! The one person I cannot fail is myself!!!

I have to find it in myself to BLOCK OUT THE PAIN so that I can get through this and get back on track... literally.

                                    

 Laughing Your Way to Good Health, copyrighted                             

No comments: