Friday, November 19, 2004

More SPOTS

                                       

There is a fabulous store downtown that carries beautiful clothing for children. They have poofy dresses and cutest outfits for boys and girls. I was going to drop by tomorrow, but since I got off early from work, I stopped by to look at what they had.

The outfit above doesnt compare to the outfits that I bought for my grandaughters. I bought two of the same outfit, but in different sizes for each grandaughter. The leopard pants are a beautiful print with a tan background. The coat is winter white. It has gold buttons and leopard trim on the collar and cuffs and has a satin flower trim at the neck. The hat is as pictured above except that it is winter white with leopard trimmed brim, and flower trim.Oh so elegant! The coat and hat can also be worn over other outfits, of course. It will be darling to have my grandbabies dressed alike, as if they were sisters, and to have them take a picture together. Yay! So happy that I found something for them... AND... if I wear my black dress with my sexy leopard shoes, a leopard scarf over one shoulder and my leopard pillbox hat, well, I just might look good enough to take a picture with them, too! =.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the outfit in the pic is too cute! I bet the girls will look great!!

hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Sounds very cute.
Love,
Kat