Thursday, November 4, 2004

Just a Reminder...

                                  Click here to find out more!

Whoa... This pic is something to think about!

I havent weighed myself, but I would say I have been eating pretty healthy these past few days and so I would give myself a pat on the back for being more cautious and conscious about what I am putting into my mouth. I am not counting carbs, but I am eating from all of the food groups.

I'm always in a rush in the morning and I usually forget to take my vitamin at home, so I keep my vitamins at my desk instead. That's been working out great! Yay.

We get so busy at work that I dont have time to drink water or eat the recommended snacks, though. Will need to take my little cooler to keep my snacks at my desk, I guess.

I hate the taste of bottled water. I found a new product by Crystal Light for individual 16 oz servings that you just add to your water. I think it is kind of expensive, but it's nice for a special treat once in awhile.

                     

I also like to keep a pitcher of cold brew tea in the office refrigerator. I add lemon, ice, and sweetener and it is to die for. 

                     Lipton Cold Brew Tea Bags- Assorted Varieties

Because I rarely have time to take a break, I have to keep my large 16 oz mug filled with something or I would have to do without liquids all day. So I might not be drinking enough water during the day, but I'd say I'm doing better with my fluid intake, except that I do have to make frequent visits to the little girl's room. I try to drink at least 6 glasses of fluid during the day and when I get home I drink at least 4 more glasses, so I'd say I'm doing ok on my fluid intake. Yay.

I have been so exhausted that I havent made the time to go walking this week, though. That worries me. I have to take a walk tonight for sure, even if it is only for 20 minutes. 

We wil have to work this Saturday and next Saturday also. I can only imagine how much more exhausted I will be these next few weeks!

The bad thing about the time change is that the moon wont come out to greet me in the mornings on my way to work. I will miss it.

P.S. YES! I polished my toes last night! Oh, I love it! No wonder Marilyn loved to have her hands and toes painted red. This "Very Vixen" polish is a beautiful red. Just like the glass box on my desk, this is a good reminder that there is a Venus within!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are doing great on your diet. I love iced tea. Sorry to hear that you have to work this Saturday and next Saturday. I will have to check this Very Vixen polish out. It sounds so pretty.
Love,
Kat