Monday, November 1, 2004

Change in Diet

                          mard10.gif - 6.9 K                  

Thank God, for the change in time, because I am a bit tired from all that dancing I did last night at the ball. It is so nice to go to an imaginary ball because you are never a wallflower and everybody wants to dance with you. In case I forgot to tell you earlier, I had a wonderful time!!!  =.)

I am starting a new diet today. LOL... I keep changing diets. A client is supposed to bring me some grapefruit from his garden this morning. I hope he doesnt forget because I am supposed to eat half a grapefruit this morning. The diet consists of three meals and three snacks. I will be back to report how my diet went today.

I havent gained any more weight during the past few weeks. I was happy to be able to walk a full three miles on Saturday morning. I am glad that the time has changed and that the weather will be cooler in the evening. Hopefully, I will be able to return to my walking routine, even if it is short little walks.

                          

Besos,

Win =.) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Win,
Good luck on your new diet. I am starting back on mine today. I ate far too much candy last night.
Love,
Kat