Thursday, November 18, 2004

Seeing SPOTS

                                                            

I survived the training yesterday, although many of us were falling asleep. The ice breaker was to say something that nobody else knows. I shared that I can design a dress and make it on the same day, that I am writing a book, that I used to be into body building and that I can lift 210 lbs. My gorgeous friend Daniel said you should go back to body building. He's right, ya know... so last night I pumped a few free weights.

My friend Leo wanted to go to lunch with me and he wanted to go to Kentucky Fried Chicken, so I had chicken, coleslaw and a diet drink. I know.. I know... bad girl. I need to follow my friend Kat's lead when it comes to being good on my diet. I didnt cook anything for today's lunch, so I will need to buy something for lunch. I think I will go to Subway today.

I see that my friend Kat is following my lead in cleaning her apartment. Although I havent finished cleaning my "living areas," I love how clean everything looks so far and I know the cabinets, coat closet and drawers are all in order.

On my cleaning venture, I discovered the convenience of styrofoam. Drinking from styrofoam cups and eating in styrofoam plates is keeping me from washing so many dishes and my kitchen has stayed clean longer than usual.

My bathroom drawers and cabinets look fabulous as well and I changed the shower curtain liner, too, so just fabulous, dahling! Just fabulous! Oh so happy...

When I arrived from work yesterday, the leopard pumps I ordered through Lerner's arrived via UPS. This pointy style is kind of funny because you have more shoe than toes sticking out, but I love them. They match my leopard tank and my leopard purse and I still have that leopard material that I havent made anything out of yet. I will need to look through my patterns to see if I want to make a leopard skirt or if I want to make a leopard dress. So sexy! They will also work well with just about any color including black, browns, tan, red, purple, and jeans. I can hardly wait to wear my sexy new shoes...

                                   

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes. They sound so sexy. You will look so sexy in your outfit with matching shoes