Thursday, March 10, 2005

Tickle Me God

 

OK, so I messed up royally on my diet yesterday. Why am I so nervous? Is something going to happen? Hummmm...

God continues to tickle me with His sense of humor. I walked into a long line at the convenient store yesterday. For some reason, the young man at the cash register singled me out and kept asking me questions: If I was on my way to work or if I was coming from work, etc etc. Then he asked me to the movies and told me that he got off at 11 p.m. OK, God, I said someone a little bit older but you keep going more and more towards that dangerous jail bait age. Thou shalt not lead me into temptation, Lord!!!  =.)

I woke up at 5:30 this morning, a little earlier than usual, so I decided to put on my tennis shoes and go for an early morning walk. It's been so slushy and gray lately, it felt good to get out into the cool morning air. The midnight blue sky was covered with the luminous lights of a multitude of stars. I only walked 4 laps, but that's ok. I have to make it a priority to go shopping on Saturday for that safety belt that people use when they pick up heavy things. Perhaps it will help me with my back problems so that I can return to walking. It would be good if I can do 6 more laps this evening because that will be 3 miles.

Today's Menu:

B: 1/2 grapefruit, glass of milk, coffee

S: 1/2 apple, sliced

L: Lean Pockets (will need to see what I left in the freezer @ work), Veggie Lover's Salad, Kraft Free Zesty Italian dressing, Tea.

S: 1/2 apple, sliced

D:

True life is lived when tiny changes occur. ~ Leo Tolsoy

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now i'm hungry, that sounds good and healthy, I was running late and didn't eat breakfast, 2 more days and I have to run the Gate River Run, I need my strenghth.

Derek
http://journals.aol.com/deveil/PictureoftheDay/

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, thats interesting about the guy....why not go for it? You never know what may happen.....
hugs,
Kathi