Wednesday, March 30, 2005

                  

OK, so God didnt send me anybody to make me blush yesterday, but He did send 4 sweet comments from my online friends. Thank you so much for your kind words.

It would be nice if the cruel person in my life was only a mother-in-law, but unfortunately, it is my mother. It is sad to say that if she died, I would probably feel relief. I dont know why some mothers are so cruel to their children. Coming to this area has cost me my sanity, not to mention what it has done to my body.

Still... I keep forgiving her, and I keep trying to be nice to her. I keep praying for the day that God will change her, but if that day never comes, at least I know that I tried.

I must have gained 4,000 lbs yesterday. My head still hurts from all the stress and my blood pressure is still high, but today is another day.

Picture from Hometown

Flower of Forgiveness/ Photo by Derek

http://journals.aol.com/deveil/PictureoftheDay/

To touch the soul of another human being is to walk on holy ground. -Stephen Covey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your mother. My grandma The wicked witch is moving here at the end of April. You and I will be able to compare notes on them.
Love,
Kat

Anonymous said...

sometimes personalities just clash, and I guess that's you and your mother in law, or she could just be a big ole B!  Things will get better.  Keeping you in my thoughts!

Derek

Anonymous said...

LOL @ people still thinking this is my mother in law. I am not married.

Anonymous said...

It is funny that people arent reading throughly to know that you are speaking of your mom. I think that when your mom hurts you, that its a hurt like none other. I know that I have been there, there was a time that my mom and I could not come to terms on anything, and things were really rough.
hugs,
Kathi