Monday, March 7, 2005

Testing... 1, 2. 3

                               

Artwork by Mary Englebreit: Princess of Quite A Lot  

So many of my journal friends have stopped pursuing their weightloss goals, that I must delete some of the journal shortcuts to their journals because they no longer exist! On a happier note, Mary was falling way behind when I was leading, but now it is she who is holding my hand. I am so glad that you came back to journaling, Mary!

I have ceased to inspire, because I have failed to lead by example. I must get beyond my health problems and get back on track.

In spite of my many troubles, I am the Princess of Quite A Lot! It doesnt matter that I have health problems, because I have proved to myself that I can be triumphant in spite of them. Must presevere and become triumphant once again...

Among my multitude of health problems, my biggest enemy is my thyroid, because it regulates everything. Using thyroid medication with other medications can cause serious health problems and may have been the culprit of my heart problems. Although my metabolism is very slow, it seems that I was doing better at weightloss without it. I will stop taking my thyroid medication for a week and see what happens.

Current weight 173.5: Waistline: Oh enormous! Ughhh

B: Ham and Cheese Lean Pocket, glass of milk

L: Chicken A La Orange & Wild Rice (Lean Cuisine), Salad, Diet Dr Pepper~ comments: very very small portions, glad I took a salad, too. Forgot to pack some tea. Was hungry, because it wasnt very much to eat.

D: Philly Steak Lean Pocket, Tea~ comments: surprised that the Lean Cuisine dinners have fewer calories than these sandwiches. I should have bought more dinners instead, but the lean pockets come with 2 sandwiches which means that I can separate them into 2 meals, and besides, they were only $1.69/box

The purpose of this week's meals are to focus on paying more attention to portion size.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you continue to do well on your diet!
hugs,
Kathi