Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Reflections of Moi

Marilyn Monroe

Have never seen this photograph of Marilyn, but I like it and it goes with today's entry!

These past few days have brought many images of myself reflected in glass doors, store windows, and full-length mirrors. God is trying to tell me that I must do something about the woman in the mirror!! This is not what I want to look like! Fortunately, my brain and my body seem to be responding a little better to my self-lectures. I seem more focused.

Got on the scale this a.m. and I lost another 1/2 lb?!

I can do this! I will do this!

I havent seen the moon since the time change. I miss my moonlit walks with God. I woke up this morning and walked 4 laps. Perhaps if I break up the exercise, I will be able to do more. Will walk the other 6 laps this evening. Crossing fingers that it doesnt rain tonight.

                                   

363-158 Marilyn Monroe Souvenior of Mexico Paper Fan #2 A delightful souvenior from Marilyn's trip to Tijuana, Mexico! A wooden and paper fan with a series of bullfight scenes. Fan does have a tear or two, but still is in Very Good Condition. Sold for $4,250.00 @ her auction.

I won one just like it on Ebay for a steal of only $4.00. I saved $4,244.00. =.)

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. ~ Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)

                                      

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked your entry, I've never seen that picture of Marilyn either!

Derek

http://journals.aol.com/deveil/PictureoftheDay/

Anonymous said...

Darn, I didn't even realize that was Marilyn to start with!
Another 1/2 pound? thats great!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

2 pounds !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW--thats like 2 pounds of butter!! Happy days are here!!
LOVE, Mary