Wednesday, March 9, 2005

Stockings and Heels

          www.fotosearch.com

It's funny how different men are attracted to different parts of a woman's anatomy. Although I usually wear long skirts, the young man who likes me just the way I am noticed the muscle in my legs. Every time I see him, I blush. Perhaps it is the blushing that attracts him. The last time I saw him, I had runs in my stockings. It made me blush even more to catch him staring at my legs. Needless to say, every time I put on a pair of stockings, I think of the look on his face and make sure there are no runs in my stockings.

It's amazing how the men who are attracted to me keep on getting younger and younger. God, send me someone who is at least 40!!! =.)

  Betty Grable

I have to go to a training this morning, so I dont know what today's menu will look like, because I dont know if the meeting will last long enough to have lunch at home or if it will be short enough to go back to work. Started out the day with Special K cereal and 1/2 sliced banana.

PS... Might I add: That Lean Cuisine Cheese Lasagna and Chicken Breast Scalloppini that I ate last night was scrumptous! 8 g Fat 280 calories... will buy that one again! Loved the Baby Spinach salad, also! Usually, I buy a salad bag and mix it with a head of lettuce, but the store had a coupon for $2 off if you buy two salad bags, so it was less expensive to get the salad bags instead. I chose two different kinds, but I took one bag to work.

S: licks from a Dum Dum pop (at the meeting)~ didnt finish it.

L: Lean Pockets Three Cheese and Chicken Quesadilla, Capri Sun Pina Mango juice drink. ~ Didnt feel like eating a salad. Will take a short nap instead and then go back to work...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pretty, your pretty, your pretty.  Love your journal!  Thanks for your comments in mine

Derek
http://journals.aol.com/deveil/PictureoftheDay/

Anonymous said...

Hi Win,
In least men are attracted to you. Age shouldn't matter.
Love,
Kat