Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My Easter Vacation

                   

I enjoyed spending time with my Angel and her little cherub, but my other daughter spent Easter with her in-laws. It would have been a good vacation, but I had to take my mother with me and spending time with my mother always leaves me feeling ugly, fat, and unloved. My head hurts from crying.

But I am fortunate to return to my online buddies and returning to work will help.

Perhaps today, God will send me someone who will make me blush. =.) 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry that your mother in-law made you feel that way...thats an awful feeling

Anonymous said...

Mother,  Smudder--get even and be happy anyway!!!! :)
Sending great big HUGS AND KISSES--I wonder who the lucky guy is gonna be who gets to make ya blush?????--Lovin' Ya, Mary

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your back, sorry about your mother in laws.  Hope your having a great day.

Derek

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you got to spend time with your family, but I hate that your mom made you sad....why do mothers do that?
hugs,
Kathi