Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Slushy Dayz

           Marilyn Monroe

Here is another picture that doesnt even look like Marilyn. It's amazing how a hair cut and hair color can turn her from safe to sensational.

Nothing is more relaxing and beautiful as soft raindrops splashing on your windowpane, but it seems that it has been raining almost everyday. My beautiful car looked so white on Sunday. It was such a slushy day yesterday and last night and this morning... Needless to say, I was not able to go out for my walk as planned and I was not able to go for a walk this morning, either. Sighh...

I was feeling quite good about my 2 lb loss... until my boss told me that he lost 10 lbs in one week. Why Why Why do men insist on bursting our bubble?! Yes, women know that men can lose weight faster, because they do not have birth-ing hips, but they would look awfully funny with birthing hips, and besides, they have to admit that we are much prettier! =.)

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it." ~ Marilyn Monroe

              ~stolen from Kathi (giggle)

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can snag from me anytime!!
I think that men suck!! lol. I hate that they have such an easy time where we women struggle so!
hugs,
Kahti