Monday, March 14, 2005

Come To The Pool

Marilyn Monroe

To win, I must be prepared to face the impossible. ~ Winivere

Lost another 1/2 lb over the weekend. Looking back @ journal, first weigh-in was on Monday, so this week's weight loss was not 1.5 lbs. It was 2 lbs... not bad, especially since I ate too much most nights and only walked a total of 3 miles for the whole week.~ Need more exercise! Imagine my weightloss if I follow my diet exactly! And it isnt a starve me diet. It's actually quite easy to follow. I really envy those women who can do arobics, pilates, jogging, etc etc. Wish I didnt have back problems.

Last week, I went without my thyroid medication and lost weight. This week, I will add it back to see if there is any difference.

This weekend was a fine example of how I have no fun! Most weekends are spent doing errands of some sort. A neighbor's mother invited me to go sit by the pool, but I ran errands instead. Must take a closer look at how I can free my weekends.

On Saturday, I tried to go get my income taxes done, but they were unable to do them because they didnt have the correct form. I will need to hunt for the form and see if I can get someone else to do them for me.

To free space in my freezer, I cooked the turkey and separated the cooked meat in baggies to freeze. Yes, I ate lots of turkey on Sunday. LOL

I found some white shoes and Easter hats and gloves for my grandchildren at Wal-Mart. By the way... did I mention that my Angel is expecting her second baby?! I bought some new underwear that fit and was surprised to find a darling mother of pearl necklace, bracelet, and earrings set at great prices, of course, because it isnt real silver, but it looks awesome with my mother of pearl marcasite butterfly ring. Ooooo, pretty! Unfortuantely, at that Wal-Mart, they do not have food, so I had to schedule my shopping trip for Sunday because there are too many people if you dont go early.

Spring is here, but I am the only one in town still wearing black. I looked through catalogs trying to see if there is anything that I like and then I did some searches on Ebay. It would be nice to lose some weight before I buy new clothes. The clothes I started my wardrobe with last year are too small. It would be nice to fit into the clothes in my own closet. So frustrating. So many citrus colors out there. Not exactly what I want for spring.

On Sunday, I washed clothes and got my car washed and vacuumed. Wow! Looks so white, so beautiful, and the carwash guys paid so much attention to get it that way... and attention to moi as well... flirting, actually... :::blush:::

I also went grocery shopping for more lean pockets and salad and apples. I had coupons for a total of $4.00 off. Yay! When I got my mail, I received more coupons for lean pockets from the Lean Pockets people. Yay!

So all in all, I didnt have any fun, and I didnt get a chance to clean my apartment, but it's funny how the most simple things can put a smile on my face. =.) 

You'll never know what you can do until you try! ~ unknown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great normal day.  I am looking forward to trying as your saying goes.  Keep up keeping on and great weight loss!!!!!!!! Love, Mary

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend, and congrats on the other half pound...and flirting.....you go girl!!
hugs,
Kathi