Thursday, March 17, 2005

Luck of the Irish

                          Marilyn Monroe     

                                           ~ Marilyn in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes             

Ooo... love this photograph of Mariyn!! (smile)...It's very rare to see Marilyn wearing green. This was more of a teal green color. Marilyn's usually wore white, beige, black, and red.                                          

I am wearing my black skirt suit with a rich lime green T, a lime polka dot Oscar de la Renta scarf on one shoulder, a darling swavarski (spelling?) peridot and topaz frog at the lapel, green purse, green heels, and a gold charm bracelet. Perhaps this outfit will attract some Irish luck. LOL... Dont think there are any Irish people in our area!

Today is St Patrick's Day. Wear green, unless if you want to be pinched. (wink-wink)

Kiss me! I'm not Irish, but kiss me anyway! =.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am daring anyone to pinch me. I am not wearing green, but my eyes are green! Kathi