Friday, September 10, 2004

The WOMAN in the GLASS BOX...

She waits...

                  

                                                         

                                                            

                                    

and waits...            

                                                                   

     

           AND WAITS!    

                                                    

                           

Do you see the young woman who waits or will you see the old woman who waits?!   

                                               

 Will you kiss away your YOUTH? 

                             

 Will the Woman in the Glass Box ever become a part of your world or will she be but a memory of what might have been?!              

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is....BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

I am hoping that the woman in the glass box will become a part of my world soon and not a memory of what might have been. I am still working on myself I have pretty much the weight loss thing taken care of but there are other aspects of my life that need to be taken care of before the woman in the box can become totally part of my world. I liked the waiting pictures.
Love,
Kat