Tuesday, September 7, 2004

COLOR MY WORLD WITH LOVE... COLOR MY WORLD WITH HOPE...

I would like to change the colors in my journal, but looks like whatever changes I make will have a domino effect on all the other pages. Yikes...  I would need to go into each entry from the beginning of my journal to revise all the colors. Wonder how long that would take?!

Dont you just love this Tabu ad?! The nude model cant contain himself! Blame it on Tabu!Check out the statue facing the other way. Ahhh, my dreams of someday learning how to paint! =.) 

My journal will be turning one year old on September 27th. I hardly believe it! Where did the time go?!

I woke up late this morning, so I had to grab whatever was fast for breakfast and lunch and I got in late because I went to check if my shoes were ready at the repair shop. Since I have to stop eating at 6:00 p.m, that meant I had to grab something fast for supper, too. Not a good day for dieting, but the plan was to eat 25% less and to stop eating by 6:00 p.m., which I have accomplished today, so that is good.

I enjoyed having the herbal tea before bed last night. I found it very comforting. Because the tea is hot, it takes longer to drink it. It's a special, relaxing time just for me. I love it! I will continue to do that for myself daily.

I have been trying to strengthen my stomach muscles by holding in my tummy when I sit and when I walk. Sometimes it is difficult to remember to hold your tummy in when you sit, but with practice, I'll get there.

I also set up my AOL reminders to pop up a few of my affirmations at different times in the morning and in the evening. I like these sweet little reminders, words of comfort, words of encouragement, words of hope. =.) 

I need to lay out my clothes for tomorrow, cook for tomorrow's meals and pack my lunch so I wont be in such a rush in the morning. Also need to do my stretches. I dont think I will have time to work on my bedroom tonight.

Oh, did I mention that one of my admirers showed upat my job today with a red rose. =.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHH  I'm so glad you got a rose!  What a wonderful token of friendship (or is it something more??)  I have tried to hold my stomach in, but never remember to.  I doubt I will ever remember...but that's ok...I'm still working on my own goals.
You are so wonderful...I don't read journals as often as I used to, but yours is always the 1st one I come to.  
Tracy

Anonymous said...

Win,
That Tabu ad is really hot. That is really nice you got a rose today. Hopefully, from a Male admirer.
Love,
Kat