Thursday, September 9, 2004

PROGRESS

09/07/2004: 163.0 lbs..........Ughhh... Gained 17.0 lbs

09/08/2004: 162.5 lbs..........Down 0.5 lb.

09/09/2004: 161.5 lbs...........Down 1.5 lb!

OMGGGGG..... Have I found the secret?! No pills, no drugs, no shakes, not really dieting, eating bread, eating tortillas, pretty much eating what I want but in moderation, chocolate at 3:00 p.m. I am eating everything except red meat. Imagine if I made better food choices! Ecstatic!

My waistline isnt waving at me, yet... but it will!!!

There is no one in the world exactly like me. I am beautifully and wonderfully made by the hands of my Creator.

My ideal weight is mine by divine right and I reach it easily and effortlessly.

I now bless and glorify my body with God’s love and divine health.

Every part of my body is functioning perfectly as it should.

Negative emotions have no place in my life.

Better food choices are doing incredible things for my body, my mind, and my soul.

God is dissolving every pain in my body, every hurt in my heart, and every emptiness of my soul.

God is illuminating my very being with His infinite love and peace.

I bless my body and I bless everyone I meet with God’s healing love.

I celebrate the Venus in me, the beautiful me in the Glass Box, the Venus within me shall emerge into my reality and become a part of my world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great progress Wini ... keep going. It takes strength not to give up.

Anonymous said...

That is so good. I am so happy for your weight loss.
Kat