Sunday, June 22, 2008

Turn the "PAGE"

        
 
Ahh, the start of a brand new day...
a day for putting yesterday
behind me...    
and rediscovering the strength within myself  
 that allows me to let go  
and move on...            
 
The latter days of Bettie Page's life
are but a mystery...
She disappeared from the world,  
because she wanted to be remembered
for the way she was...          
 
It is Time to Turn the "Page"   
on Yesterday...       
 
I don't want to disappear 
from the world...
I want my LIFE
to be a MESSAGE  
of
HOPE...       

 
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice tags, glad you're feeling more up today.
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

Good for you!  Graphics look great~I love coming here to your journal.  hugs,  Bethe

Anonymous said...

OOOOOH, I like what you did with these tags Wini.  Glad you are out of the funk and back to yourself.  Keep on keepin' on.
Hugs, Joyce

Anonymous said...

I try to approach life like that. No matter what yesterday may of brought into your life, today and every day thereafter is a new day. A new chance to see what will unfold. (Hugs)Indigo

Anonymous said...

its hard to turn the page when the wind keeps flipping the pages back to the past

Anonymous said...

amazing:) hope all is ok with you

Deb

Anonymous said...

Win this entry would've worried me about you had I read it on the day you created it but since you've put more entries in I shan't worry so much ;)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife